street cutlery 3



At the request of troylloyd I took a photo of this spoon in situ before bringing it home.

Incidentally this post is a bit of a milestone, being the first time I've managed 100 posts in a year. The previous best was 86 in 2006, which I passed earlier today. In fact from 1 May to 2 August I've managed 91 posts. Although I'm well aware that Mike Cannell manages that in a month - and that's not counting his second blog of pwoermds. Not to mention the soundpo podcast he's just launched.

In fact - additional bragging alert - I've managed 28 posts in 6 days. That's way beyond anything I've done before.

.

Comments

troylloyd said…
interesting.

the spoon looks so serene, so purposeful in it's purposelessness.

i'm sure it'll be happier to be with cutlery collection.

how many mouths has that spoon been tongued upon, the residual energy of it's active enterprise -- does it miss the mouth, or is it liberated?

congrats on posting count!
it can be exhilerataing & a brain pumps out feelgood.
Matt Dalby said…
Thanks

As always with my camera I love the intricate Pre-Raphaelite effect I get with plants especially.

It's a Fuji FinePix S5500 with the 10x optical zoom it came boxed with for those who are interested in these things. I believe it's been out of production for a couple of years now.

It is good to feel you're achieving something.

Popular Posts