mornings 128/366 tue 18 aug 15

You may be stuck with photos from my camcorder for some time. I do have a new, cheap PAYG smugphone handset I can stick my replacement SIM in when that arrives. But the camera is 2 MP, which is just too low definition to use.

By way of update on the phone, my replacement SIM is due today, but since I'm in work and will have to sign for it, it may be tomorrow or later when I get it. Obviously that means I've reported it lost to my phone company, who've blocked the account until I start using the new SIM.

Since I have a reasonable idea where I lost the phone I've reported it to the appropriate people with a good description. I'm not holding out much hope of getting my old phone back though. Which is a shame, since it's going to be expensive to replace the handset. I can't afford the £400-ish it'd cost to buy a replacement, and even paying £20 a month is a bit iffy right now. Hence camcorder photos for the foreseeable.


Comments

Popular Posts