some imminent text things

Obviously the moment I mention I feel like I'm moving away from text and towards other things - here and here - I get notification of a couple of interesting text things coming up.

Yeah, I know. It's not all about me.

So first up, from press free press via VerySmallKitchen - or the twitter feed anyway, is Making and Unmaking Text. This 'is a three day participatory event which looks to expand the notion of the academic conference, by asking participants to present and respond.' It takes place Thursday 27th, Friday 28th and Saturday 29th January 2011

See also the Participate page for details of how you can take part and how to get your application form.


Second via Maurice Carlin at Islington Mill is news of the latest events for Reading for Reading's Sake.

Unfixed at Flat Time House in London (210 Bellenden Road, London, SE15 4BW) features an exhibition and symposia. It takes place Thursday 2nd – Saturday 4th December 2010, with a private view including performances on the Thursday between 6-9pm.

Comments

Popular Posts