flyer time

Here are a couple of events that should be interesting, and the next in The Other Room series which you really should come to for the chance to see Allen Fisher. I'm also aware of a couple of minor typos in the review of The Other Room 7 which I'll correct over the next couple of days as well as adding some more concrete information about the actual poetry. I am aware I can be light on specifics.


First up then is Machinefabriek, Xela and Simon Scott at Salford Trinity next month. I'll add links in later. Ok, it's later and the links are here including to Room Tones the organisers. Much sooner is this...


That's the first in the Salford Concerts series I mentioned yesterday which takes place Monday next week 4 April and should be excellent. Islington Mill.

And finally...


Yeah so I had a flyer and no I hadn't read it. But that's pretty clear - Allen Fisher and myself. Interesting. I know more or less what I'm going to do on the night although two of the pieces are going to be semi-improvised in that they'll be assembled from found elements and things suggested on the night. Speaking of which, I still want suggestions of words/sounds you'd like me to use for one of those pieces. Either leave a comment or the usual email address mattdalby@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts