bury text festival

Bury Text Festival is almost here. For full details check out http://www.textfestival.com/ - but among the performances will be Geof Huth on 1 May, Phil Davenport and others on 2 May, Ron Silliman, Claus Bebber and others later on 2 May, and P Inman on 30 June. There will also be Poetry Film on 30 April as well as a range of events and exhibitions in May and June (some starting earlier or ending later in the year). AND there are associated publications including the if p then q poster set I intend to review here later.

The main action happens between 30 April and 30 June. Full calendar with dates, times, complete details and box office number is at the Text Festival site check it out, and get yourself down to Bury for as much as you can manage.

Comments

Andrew Taylor said…
You know what? I'm gutted. Going to see Bob Dylan in Liverpool on May 1st.... damn it.
Matt Dalby said…
That's a damn shame. I've no gripe with any of these events but closer to home Jeff Hilson at Edge Hill talking about his work on the same night as my mutapoem event is well annoying.
Andrew Taylor said…
At least I'll be making the Hilson!
Matt Dalby said…
Inevitably I won't
Andrew Taylor said…
Shame. It would have been nice to have met you.
mike di tomasso said…
I may be going, i hope so anyway
Matt Dalby said…
That would be cool - if you have time we might be able to meet up.
mike di tomasso said…
turns out I can't go because I have nowere to stay. maybe there'll be another time I can meet you and geof.

Popular Posts