possible slowdown

First up, a couple of new posts to god is a sloth:


Despite this, and as mentioned a few times previously, the likelihood is that I won't be able to keep up the level of productivity I managed over this summer across the next few months. In addition to my usual commitments I'm back at university for the second year of this part time MA, and as you will have noticed from santiago's dead wasp lately I've been making a concerted effort to get out to more poetry and other art events. Part of that is also making some fairly limping attempts at networking in an effort to get more gigs, to widen my connections, and also pursue publication. You will be kept informed, honest. And I will actually try and keep my productivity as high as I can.

In the meantime enjoy god is a sloth, Phil Ochs (below), and check out those links over at the side, they're there for a reason.

.

Comments

Popular Posts