knives, forks & spoons office opening

I meant to post this a while back.

On Saturday I'll be doing a brief reading for the Knives Forks and Spoons Press office opening.

Or rather other people will be reading (some of them listed below), and I'll be doing my usual sound stuff.

I made the decision back in the second half of 2008 that I won't read again. I was never very good at it, don't enjoy it much, and find working with sound rather than language more interesting and challenging.

In fact rather than my usual sound stuff I won't be carrying any kit across to Newton-le-Willows and will instead be using just my voice. And probably my body. Maybe a book. But nothing you can plug in.


Details are on the Knives Forks and Spoons Press website. It's this Saturday, 23 April at 12pm. Free to attend - bring your own blanket to sit on, and any drinks, and follow the writers.

While you're over at the website you might also want to check out Alec Newman's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts