video from hiss heads

via Louise Woodcock, so thanks to her.

From Louise's YouTube account, this is some phone footage of my performance of Tear and the first minute and twenty seconds of the no-input mixing board at Hiss Heads recently. My audio of the full set here.

I'd meant to either post the video or a link a while back, but was reminded while writing the Rhys Chatham review. I mentioned there my penchant for mic poncery, and promised a link. This video is that link.


Once again the fooling around is wholly unconscious.

You may remember me previously linking to film of my performance at the Pigeon Wing in London last October where similar fannying about was evident (I start 01:48:50).

Both times were exactly the same. I thought I was being sober and geeky until I saw the video. Each time I actually laughed out loud.

Also from Hiss Heads see Louise's videos of Florian reading his found poem, and part of Debbie Sharp's set.

Comments

Popular Posts