oh yes

I couldn't sleep last night and eventually got up around 6 to start clearing out the shit from my room. It's a big job but it badly needs doing. I might not have started today except that yesterday I took a studio at Islington Mill so I have somewhere to work away from the distraction of my computer. I had to dig out a bunch of art materials which effectively started the process of sorting through stuff that I've decided to continue.

I will have to leave this tidying undone today - I want to get down to the Mill with a chair and some more materials, then I have a quick bank appointment, and this evening from 5 it's the launch event for menu for murmur, the group exhibition of sound works that will be the final ever exhibition at the Chapman Gallery in Salford University.

As mentioned a little while back I am documenting the process of chucking the shit out, and there will be photos later.

Anyway, part of the soundtrack this morning has been Booker White's Poor Boy Long Way from Home (I've also seen credited as Po' Boy). If you don't enjoy this you may need to see a doctor.


Comments

Popular Posts