found photos

Two photos found over the weekend - I think actually Friday evening on the way back from the studio.

This first looked as though it might be a studio/workshop space.


But it's clearly a pair with this, below - they're both prints from jpg's taken with the same camera quite close together in time. It's obviously an apartment (or possibly a house) undergoing refurbishment.

I got quite wet on Sunday wandering about town on a mission to find some chicken wire. I went via Asda and Poundstretcher in Hulme to town and round the Arndale - picking up card, glue-dots, bucket, wallpaper paste, wooden spoon, and extension lead.
I then went to the studio and worked on visual poem boxes until I got so irritated I couldn't get on with the bigger project I went via the Regent Road retail park (no luck there) all the way to B&Q in Trafford, where I was finally able to buy a roll of chicken wire, pliers and some tough gloves. By which time it was raining so hard I got the tram back to Deansgate and walked back to the studio.
Despite all this aimless traipsing I still got back to the studio around 3:15pm and managed 3 hours work on the bigger project for my street cutlery, for which the chicken wire is required. There will be photos at some point, probably when I'm a little further on with it.

Comments

Popular Posts