meanwhile in another part of the forest...

Oo... my recent poem second floor has been linked to by Kraak over here. This makes me feel slightly more positive about my practice after recently feeling kind of directionless. Of course my penchant for launching new projects that require quite a lot of time and energy but not much creative input doesn't help matters. Speaking of which...

Over on the Dead Wasp Forum the discussion on whether there's any point in studying metre is currently the most popular topic of debate. It's still relatively quiet over there, but it hasn't been open for even a week yet. I hope that as more people join and feel more confident the level of activity will pick up. At present I find myself starting a lot of topics and trying to keep others moving, it would be nice if my username was less prominent in every thread. It is early days though, and I'm happy with the take-up so far. As mentioned last time, I am still looking for volunteers to help moderate the forum, and would welcome any help.

Comments

Popular Posts