dead wasp forum

I suspect I'm going to regret this, but I've just started a poetry forum here.

It is not intended to be a place to post your own poetry, there are plenty of forums that do that already, and a lot of them bore me. This one is intended to allow discussion of innovative poetry, poetics, and poets.

At present there are three places you can start threads, Dead Wasp Forum for the kind of discussions mentioned above, Jabber for off-topic banter, and Scrap for people who just want a verbal punch-up. I've kicked off with a thread in each, but I'd love you to start your own.

There will be some tweaks as I get used to how the forum works, and I'd really love your suggestions. It would also be great if anyone who feels they can help out by volunteering to be a moderator could contact me please. I'm well aware I can't manage the whole forum on my own.

That's all. As you were.

Edited for clarity. Bollocks.

Comments

Popular Posts