more mutapoem

Another mutapoem link discovered today, this time from Academi, the leading literary organisation in Wales. They're linked in a previous post but not over on the right at present, or on mutapoem itself.

The more publicity the better really. It should help to raise awareness of the project, maybe get a few more people participating, and gradually move it out of my control. I'm really looking forward to the day when I don't need to make any changes myself, when I can look at the poem and not recognise anything in it, when I know that other users will effectively manage the site, and when it's not my project any more.

I really ought to thank the early adopters, the people who've shown an interest and particpated, even if only once or twice or anonymously, and who've promoted the site. So thanks then to my friend Helen who made some of the first edits, to my friend Adam who was interested in the original, unsuccessful mutapoem, Mike Cannell, Geof Huth and Dot7Seven, and to Peter Finch, Academi, Julian Jordan at Write Out Loud who sent me a nice email, The Manchizzle and anyone else I've forgotten, or who's remained anonymous... Blimey! That's quite a lot of people so far.

Comments

Popular Posts