live vocal improv fri 6 aug 21

WARNING: don't listen though headphones: there is a small amount of feedback throughout, and after 10:30 there's a whole loop constructed of piercing feedback. Please look after your ears.

Inspired by a section of recording I did for an upcoming noise release I generated a fantastic racket in my latest live vocal improv.

I started with unamplified voice, then progressed to amplified. Next I activated my Mod Factory pedal - basically a pedal with various modulation effects. Finally I started to build up a loop using my Loop Station.

After a time I stopped that and went back to amplified voice, building up the same way as previously, but with a different effect applied from the Mod Factory.

To finish I cut that track, switched off the effects, and assembled a track through looping feedback.

Listen for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts