live vocal improv fri 27 aug 21

Today's live vocal improv sounds great, albeit cut off before the actual finish. And using a static image after the introduction means it's less visually choppy. So enjoy!

But frames are still dropped for the video portion, and the truncation of the video is even more extreme than previously. My improvisation ended after ten minutes, I continued burbling for another two minutes at least, but the video ends shortly after the seven minute mark.

Once again this is unacceptable, it's frustrating, it diminishes the already limited quality of my videos, and it makes me want to just not bother. I will continue, but I'm disheartened and furious.

As I said on social media this morning, As previously documented I have persistent, severe problems with dropped frames, with the saved streams cutting off minutes early, and in finding any useful answers. I used to enjoy doing these live vocal improvs. The improv part I do still enjoy, but since the way streams work changed three weeks ago they've become a fucking chore to set up, and an embarrassment to share afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts