Live vocal improv Fri 13 Aug 21

In terms of performance and sound I think it was a pretty strong improv this week.

However, something still isn't working between Streamlabs and my computer. Just like last week there are almost no frames of video, and it cuts off minutes ahead of when I actually ended the stream.

I am actually fucking furious at how badly YouTube's change to the way streaming works has degraded the visual quality of these videos. The whole process has become slightly more complex and a lot less rewarding.

I can perform while displaying a static image, but that isn't in the spirit of what I'm doing, and you can't see that it's live rather than a recording. I don't want to pre-record improvs either, but I don't know how long I can carry on with streams this bad.

Comments

Popular Posts