this is my head - track

A slightly mysterious track on All Sensation Is Already Memory, a download/streaming compilation of tracks put together by Graham Dunning.

Listen to mp3 of This Is My Head.

Listen to All Sensation is Already Memory (both open in new window).

This Is My Head is my contribution, although I don't remember recording it, or how it was recorded. What I told Graham was this:

This is my head was recorded sometime 11-12 June 2010, though I don't know whether it was for a specific project, or just an experiment. It's a home recording, apparently straight to my Zoom. I appear to trying to emulate a loop using just my live voice.

Although I don't know how accurate that is. There may for instance be uncharacteristically subtle use of loops.

I'm really happy with it - it's uncomfortably intimate and exposed at times, which I rather like.

There are also some really great people on the rest of the compilation so get listening. More than 3 hours of sounds I believe.

Comments

Popular Posts