swan, head frozen down - track with video

The longest of the current crop of music videos to go online at YouTube is Swan, Head Frozen Down.

I'm glad it worked, there were two minor technical concerns that might have scuppered the whole project. Details below the vid.



First iMovie doesn't like still clips longer than 10 minutes. But I can get round by using the same still two, three or more times until it matches the audio.

Second it refuses to upload anything over ten minutes to YouTube - even though I can now add video over 15 minutes. But I can export videos to wherever I choose on my Mac. I can then go to YouTube and upload them that way.

The whole process for this video, including creating it in iMovie probably took less than an hour - so time-consuming, but still pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts