maintenant - contemporary avantgarde poetry

Saturday in London. At The Rich Mix Arts Centre in Bethnel Green. Maintenant Poetry holds 'A Celebration of Contemporary Avantgarde Poetry'.

Sound poetry performances, installation, presentations, and a visual poetry fair and exchange will be taking place. I'm one of very many participants in this last.

It looks pretty exciting, and I'm looking forward to the performances.


I agreed to attend and bought my coach tickets ages ago. I haven't promoted before now for a variety of reasons which basically all boil down to me not being sure I'd actually end up going.

But I will go, I'll take with me some things very similar to what you see in the rather poor photo below, and I'll have a great time.


Come along if you're in the area. I may write something about the trip next week, but no promises.

Comments

Popular Posts