another three batches from ) th good /old w~ay

I'm less up-to-date than I thought with linking to Andrew Taylor's documentation of ) TH GOOD /OLD W~AY. There are three batches I haven't mentioned here yet.

145-150 is blogged at Andrew's tumblr here. The flickr images of the whole batch start here.

Batch 151-156 is blogged at the tumblr here, and starts here on the flickr.

Finally batch 157-162 is here on the tumblr and here on the flickr.

The image below is nicked from Andrew's photos of this most recent batch.


The documentation of the entire sequence from the beginning starts on Andrew's flickr here.

Batch 157-162 has one of my favourite stanzas:

YOU IS A CRIMSON
YOU HAS AN PET MONK
EY HE GET TANGLE
IN HAMMOCK //
BUT THERE'S NO RUSH
Since there are six stanzas to each batch and I set myself a limit of 180 stanzas there are now only three batches remaining. I'm happy about this since I'd like to get on with other projects but I think I'll probably also miss it.

Comments

Popular Posts