recent batches from ) the good /old w~ay

Later than I intended in alerting you to the last two batches from ) TH GOOD /OLD W~AY to arrive with Andrew Taylor. Partly because I wanted to leave up the post advising about Philip Davenport and Nicola Smith's Ghosts move about me patched with histories - reviewed here and on through to Friday this week. Partly because I'd been concentrating on other work and there was unlikely to be another batch for a while.

Having just sent off a new batch this morning I realised I've really left it too long. So batch 85-90 is linked to at Andrew's tumblr here and 91-96 here. Both can be found at Andrew's flickr here.

Once again take time to have a look through the archives at the other stuff on Andrew's site and follow some of the links. Like the one here for instance.


Comments

Popular Posts