)th good /old w~ay 7-12 arrives at erbacce office


Image from Andrew Taylor's site.

)TH GOOD /OLD W~AY 7-12 arrives at the erbacce office.

Pictures here, here and here.

Edit 1 October 2010: Andrew's flickr set for the poem as it arrives here. The images for 7-12 start here. Latest tumblr post here.


I'm really enjoying this process. Not just the episodic appearances, not just the mailing out, but the whole process from setting the type through to linking out to Andrew's site.

Especially since I resumed writing each stanza/page on the stamp rather than composing it ahead of time after this batch it feels very unpredictable and exposed.

At present I have finished up to stanza/page 28. I won't be able to complete any more until next week. It's likely I'll only finish up to 30 before I head off for New York on October 10. I aim to despatch the two completed batches I currently have and the fifth batch across the next week.

Comments

Popular Posts