jennifer mcdonald new artists blog

I recently added a new link to my blogroll. Jennifer McDonald recently started a new artist's blog.

I think the quality of the writing is pretty good and just as importantly the quality of the work and photographs is good too.

This week Jennifer posted on a what's the first piece of work she's completed in a year. This is some blackberries made from menstrual blood, latex, pubic hair and glue, and attached to a bramble branch.

I would reproduce one of the photos but I want you to follow the link and check out the blog.

The berries will be exhibited on a plinth for 15 minutes on the 29th September at Westgate Studios, Wakefield. I can't currently find a link for the project which I believe is a series of pieces displayed for 15 minutes.

Jennifer also mentions that she is interested in collaborative work with other women artists. If you're interested then go across to the blog and leave a comment.

Comments

Popular Posts