studio getting kind of crowded

Not a comprehensive picture of the studio currently looks but enough to give you an idea.

In the foreground of this first picture is part of the Long Lankin piece. Most of the branches and twigs here are loose and were brought in for the piece but not used.



Through the Long Lankin piece is the grave-forms piece and some of my materials and equipment.



More stuff in the corner. The street cutlery can be made out under the pipe along the wall. It was placed there when I was contemplating different arrangements. I'll have another look at ways of presenting the street cutlery at some point - possibly November or December. I've now put it in a small metal pail to get it out of the way.



The completed mask makes an ideal place to keep my cycle helmet. The desk, wall and floor are pretty crowded. You may notice my DAB radio on the floor. I took it out of the window and have now brought it home. In the studio the signal was almost non-existent even on good days.



A group of pictures of the desk including the wider, overexposed shot with the very full bin bag brings us back to the heap of twigs.





Comments

Popular Posts