stick figure asperger's 8 coming soon

I got a little behind on Stick Figure Asperger's. Over my holiday in the last two weeks of August I managed to write four new episodes of the comic, but only just started pencilling them this week.

The episodes are: 8.1 making friends is easy - history, about how difficult I found it to make friends as a child and beyond; 8.2 making friends is easy - making friends, looking at some of the reasons why it's so difficult to make friends; 8.3 making friends is easy - maintaining friendship, about how hard it is to maintain friendships and my feelings of insecurity; and 9 chemically inconvenienced, about use of substances to try and deal with issues.

I hope to have at least one of these posted by the end of the weekend. However, on Saturday I'm walking from Runcorn to Manchester. Now it's due to rain all day, so it would be ideal to stay indoors and draw. But the days are getting shorter so there aren't many opportunities to do the walk this year, and there are no trains to Runcorn on Sundays, which further limits the window.

Watch out on Sunday, and hopefully 8.1, and maybe one other will be posted in the afternoon.


Comments

Popular Posts