backlog of blogposts - get ready for action

It's been a busy 15 days - most of it on leave - and there's a mass of things from that period that I want to blog.

I'm really much too tired to do any of it tonight but hope to catch up across the next week. I have spent an hour or so this evening sketching outlines of what I want to cover in the various blogposts which ought to help.

Just to give you some idea of what's been on and why I haven't found much time to post here's a rundown of the last two weeks and one day. I'll also indicate what I intend to cover in upcoming posts.

Monday 18 April - Installed work for Text Festival in Bury Transport Museum. I may post my thoughts on this as part of my coverage of the Text Festival. To be honest although I have thoughts on the whole process I hadn't considered making a separate post before now.

Thursday 21 April - blog post to follow - Chongqing Residency Symposium at Chinese Arts Centre.

Friday 22 April - already blogged - Womb acoustic set @ Okasional Cafe.

Saturday 23 April - blog post to follow, although some coverage already - Knives Forks and Spoons Press office opening.

Sunday 24 and Monday 25 April - catching up with my sister and with some of my friends - included long walks.

Tuesday 26-Thursday 28 April - blog post to follow - Workshops at Bury Met Arts Centre for Phil Minton's Feral Choir

Friday 29 April - Off With Their Heads at Islington Mill.

Saturday 30 April - blog post to follow - opening day of Text Festival. Included a performance with the Feral Choir at Bury Parish Church, performances earlier in the day at the Art Gallery and Museum, and Sound and Dark in the evening at Bury Met.

Sunday 1 May - blog post to follow - Sounds From The Other City in Salford. Started around 3pm, but I was there with friends from closer to 5pm until around 6 this morning.

Monday 2 May - catching up with friends.

On the blog front I also intend to create a second post documenting the trip to Glasgow at the beginning of April.

Comments

Popular Posts