performance in new york 14 october

Now it's been announced I feel free to let you know about an upcoming performance I'm very excited about. On 14 October between 6-8pm I'll perform a sound piece in response to the space and exhibits at the AC Institute in New York as part of the Department of Micro-Poetics show.

The information can be found at VerySmallKitchen at the end of an interesting post about Kai Fierle-Hedrick and Rachel Zolf's residency. Details have already been posted of Jill Magi's residency, and details of projects by Paolo Javier and Vincent Katz will follow. There is also a mass of material relating to Writing/Performance/Exhibition including a fascinating extended exchange with Márton Koppány.

I've already done so, but I'd advise again that VerySmallKitchen is well worth checking on a regular basis. Add it to your RSS.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well done mate, amazing.

Popular Posts