association at castlefield gallery

Tonight there's the exhibition launch of Association's collaborative project at Castlefield Gallery in Manchester.

Association sent out a number of invitations to artists in Manchester. These took a variety of forms including invitations to respond to sound clips or to use a pencil. More details on the invitations and on Association can be found at their blog.

The launch is at 6pm tonight at Castlefield Gallery, 2 Hewitt Street, Manchester. The exhibition closes after tomorrow.

Having seen the exhibition while it was being set up there are some wondrful things in it. I'd tell you the names of people that I know have pieces in the exhibition but I'd rather wait until I review it.

This is partly because I don't want to skew the reactions of anyone who's planning to go before they walk through the door and partly because I think it runs counter to the idea of a collaborative show.

Comments

Popular Posts