mill24 - fourth post

More photos from Mill24. See my first, second, third, fifth, sixth and seventh posts for further information. See also Graham Dunning and Gary Fisher's live blogs of their participation in the project.

Briefly here are the pictures from 03:00 to the close at 12:00 Sunday. These are the final photos from the event, but later on I'll upload scans from my notebook and two finished pieces of work. Even later in the week or at the weekend some new visual poems will make their appearance.

The first photo is not far from my front door on my way back to the Mill.


The second photo is a view of one of the chairs in the studio on the second floor.


Next is a view from the yard. I was talking with a couple of people outside. Two of my friends were sleeping at this time - I'm the only person I know who managed to stay awake for the whole event. Now, at 17:15 and having been for a walk this afternoon, I've been up for thirty-four hours. I'm aiming to make it through to midnight or one in the morning.


The remainder are in or around the entrance corridor because I was on door duty from 6 until 11.


Although there was a cold wind through the corridor, outside it was nice, especially in the sun.


At eight o'clock I took three photos simply because they all appealed to me, and I wasn't sure the light would be right later on. My game, my rules. If I want three photos I'll have them.




At nine I was back outdoors, but facing the other way along the street.


A view out of a window at ten that I'm surprised I didn't add to the others at eight.


By eleven I was completely devoid of inspiration and took this rather poor photo of a light.


But a little after the hour I saw a much better shot and took it. So two photos at eleven.


And finally after Graham played a set to conclude his work through the 24 hours (though he also had a sleep) I took this photo from the studio window.


And that's it for the photos, but there will be more on Mill24 today and possibly tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts