for mor information

for mor information visit our website

nobody told mne whio i was grubby findgers hungry for love hungruy for cock and fingers so fucking cold nobaody told me flaneur all i kno is walk orr stay verystill stay very still dont give anything /// my skin rejecgts me itching ubnder fingertips /// collecting spoons off the street nwish i'd kept my the typewriters think about you every day it's sick /// switch off the world switch off the world standby button digital tuner startup setup startup setup sleep menu sleep menu sleep menu radiation dust and noise and neverending dust fat finger syndroeme score my chin wet shaving marked red all over //// i ..... no. /// to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone ** to the bone **

mdalby4feb6

Comments

Popular Posts