hernia surgery - the operation and beginning recovery

Although over the last few days I managed to write and record accounts covering in the first instance the build up to my hernia repair surgery, the surgery, and the day after; and in the second instance my first full day following discharge, I didn't manage to post them here. That's largely because I was getting tired, finding concentration difficult, and couldn't face even the relatively minor editing the text versions needed.

But they're done now, so here are the two latest episodes in this set of accounts.

As mentioned above, first is the build up to surgery, the surgery itself, and the day of discharge, both audio and text versions.






Second is my first full day following discharge, in which I overextend myself. Again both audio and text versions.



Comments

Popular Posts