facebook live vocal improvisation performances

I wanted to expand from my shorter ad hoc improvisations. I also wanted to ensure that in the absence of other gigs I could have a regular outlet for longer-form improvised performances. So eventually I decided to start using Facebook Live.

That started last week with a performance each evening from Friday to Monday across the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully that will continue with performances roughly weekly. The next one of those will be tomorrow, Friday 1 June, at around 7pm at my Tear Fet Facebook page.

All the previous performances are available at Facebook, though only one has been made available on SoundCloud. I hope to make all future recordings available at SoundCloud as well as Facebook.

Additionally, the first three were only on my personal Facebook page. The fourth, and all others going forward, will be on that Tear Fet FB page I mentioned earlier.

So those performances:

Friday 25 May

Saturday 26 May

Sunday 27 May

Monday 28 May, and also on SoundCloud (plus any others added to the playlist since I posted this):



More posts, reviews and improvisations to follow in the coming weeks. Again, apologies for the long delay. Hopefully there won't be any further need for multiple postings like tonight going forward.

Comments

Popular Posts