audio reviews 2018 - gigs, records, other media

After Tectonics I was clear that I wanted to continue reviewing things in the audio format. So I made a start a couple of weeks after getting back with a gig at the Portico Library from Matana Roberts and Kelly Jayne Jones, and most recently earlier this week with Sloth Racket and others.

If you're reading this after about 6 June, or sometime in July or later I imagine those two reviews will have been joined by quite a few others in this playlist:



But it isn't just gigs. I was both really pleased for Ill on the release of their debut album, We Are Ill, and enjoyed it a tremendous amount. Again, I'm hoping this review will be joined by quite a few others:



But wait, there's more. Not currently a playlist, since I don't know if there'll be other reviews of this kind. On my first evening in Glasgow I saw Avengers: Infinity War. I thought it was shit. Here I take almost an hour to explain why:

Comments

Popular Posts