urban exploring - cheetham hill

Yesterday, on my way home from wandering round an empty and isolated plot surrounded by industrial units I posted a quick entry, mini adventure after work. and said I'd follow it up with video and stills. So here they are. The video is 3 longer bits shot at the entrance, walking round the site, and exiting, followed by a further 43 shorter clips taken on a second circuit.

You can see where the site's located, and a rough approximation of my route around it in the map at Plotaroute. And if you're interested, I blogged my previous exploration of Red Bank Sidings by Manchester Victoria on 23 August, here.

If you look at the map in satellite view you'll notice that there appears to be a large section of the site I didn't explore, so I'll have to go back and check that out.

The video (or on YouTube):


The stills - there are a lot fewer of these, mostly echoing the short video clips:







Comments

Popular Posts