mattreviews podcast + liverpool biennial

In my last post I mentioned my new reviews podcast, and featured my review of part wild horses mane on both sides' performance conduit of the bottomless submundane. This time I want to look at the podcast itself.

First, the podcast. Embedded below, or to be found here.


As I mentioned last time, the podcasts are an effective way of giving a quick response to events, as they're less time-consuming than written reviews to create. For one I don't have to write them out in full, I simply sketch out a structure and some points I want to explore, then basically improvise.

The downside of that is that speaking for even 20+ minutes conveys less information that a moderately lengthy blogpost. So it's likely that where I want to explore something more deeply I will do so in writing at a later stage.

All of which assumes that I'll be able to keep this up. We'll see.

Because the embedded playlist will update, and so these reviews will drop further down, below are the four parts of my review of Liverpool Biennial, the first review in this new series.







Comments

Popular Posts