the dark would preview event


6 February 2013 at London's Southbank Centre sees a preview event for The Dark Would, a new anthology of text artists and poets, edited by Philip Davenport.

The Dark Would includes work/interviews from over 100 contributors including Richard Long, Fiona Banner, Charles Bernstein, Robert Grenier, Márton Koppány, Elena Rivera, Maggie O'Sullivan, Kenny Goldsmith, Caroline Bergvall, Tacita Dean, Tsang Kin Wah, Tony Lopez, Robert Sheppard, Geraldine Monk, Rosemarie Waldrop and many more - including me!

I believe the books is due in March, and I think there's going to be an online version, though no dates or further information yet.


The photo is a colour version of one of a series I took of my own visual poem boxes last summer for the anthology. I suspect that particular photo won't feature, and in any case all the photos I submitted were rendered black and white first.

The 6 February event features a set of readings and a panel discussion by artists and poets. Chairing the discussion and fielding audience questions is The Dark Would editor Philip Davenport, with a select panel.

It's free, but space is limited. To book your place email specialedition@poetrylibrary.org.uk

You'll hear a lot more about this from me as we move towards publication.

Comments

Popular Posts