new scott thurston chapbook

An exciting new chapbook from Alec Newman's Knives, forks and spoons press. Scott Thurston's Of Being Circular is now available for just a fiver. Only £5 - they're almost giving them away. Contact Alec at theknivesforksandspoonspress@hotmail.com or 10 Avocet Close, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 9RE to order your copy. I certainly plan to get my cheque in the mail today.


And if you'd like to join the impressive roster Alec's managed to put together so far in a very brief time (also including Alex Davies and Steven Waling) then he says:
I am after two poets to publish. If you have a manuscript of 16 to 30 poems I would be interested to see it.
Submissions should be sent to the email address above in pdf format. Although I don't have the mailing to hand I understand that the press can't accept sound recordings, so text or image-based work only please.

Comments

Popular Posts