identity - sound poem

A slight hitch tonight with my sound poetry debut, inasmuch as being too shy to introduce myself to the organisers of the night meant that we didn't sort the tech stuff out, so when it came to my slot toward the end it became apparent that I just couldn't plug the loop station in. That meant having to make a piece from the words I had without recourse to technology. Fuck knows what it sounded like.

Next time the lesson is to try and have all the cables I think I'll need, to talk to the organisers early, and have something prepared in case the machines don't work. Anyway, here's what it should have sounded like...

identity

.

Comments

Matt Dalby said…
The night itself was fine - some good poetry and a nice atmosphere. Although for me the space at the greenroom is a little too small for comfort.

For more details of freed up and greenroom see the links in the previous post identity.
troylloyd said…
"Fuck knows what it sounded like."

i am going to steal this sentence from you.

Popular Posts