closet noise stream #3

Welcome to the latest (and penultimate) closet noise stream. I thought it was directionless and static while I was doing it, but listening back there's a lot of motion and distinct sections so I'm much happier with it now.

It's interesting how extremely attuned you are to what you're doing at any given time. There were what I thought were two horrendous flubs of lyrics in the stream, which I thought were very audible. Except they're really not. Likewise the lacunae I thought were there, and the moments of brain freeze and vacancy.

What I do now in these moments is simply carry on, or introduce something new, whereas in the past I might have ground to a halt or panicked and ended up drawing attention to a problem no one else noticed.

Have a listen and see what you think. Happy chocolate bunny Jebus day.


Comments

Popular Posts