comix now on tapas

For ease of access and sharing (and maybe even monetising, I need to think about it), I've set up a Tapas account, and posted the first three Stick Figure Asperger's comix there.



There will be more, comix 4-7 are written and ready to draw and ink, and there are comix from 8-22 planned.

And I have ideas for all of them. The upcoming topics are:

4 going out with friends [already written]5 going out alone [already written]6 emotional regulation [already written]7 no blame [already written, though the title may change]8 making friends [will probably be called meeting people is easy]9 chemically inconvenienced10 anxiety and depression11 work12 crowds13 walking (and other things I like)14 day-to-day stresses15 change and unpredictability16 things I’ve tried to cope17 getting diagnosed18 uncertainty19 social media20 networking and self-promotion21 ‘passing’ as neurotypical
22 intimate relationships

As I've said on both Tapas and Facebook suggestions for topics and stories are welcome. Though as far as stories go I'm probably thinking more of expanding on real-life situations alluded to in the comics so far, and as they emerge.

And separately from Stick Figure Autism I've considered revisiting the style of abstract comic I explored in Shrewsbury several years ago. So over time there will probably be a wider range of comix posted to Tapas. As usual I'll update you here and on social media.

Comments

Popular Posts