live vocal improv fri 13 may 22 - 4 years of improvs!

Oops - haven't posted any of these for a while.

To mark four years of doing live vocal improvisations online, on Friday 13 May, I did a set of four five-minute improvisations.

The first was voice with randomly poked and scraped electric bass, gong, thumb piano, thunder drum, bell, and polystyrene on glass done from my living room.

From there I moved to the kitchen where I improvised with voice and sink of water, using large glass bowl, small metal bowl, glass jar, milk carton, whisk and sieve.

Next I moved to the bedroom where the improvisation was just voice with four sticks and two stones.

Finally I improvised in the bathroom with voice alone.

This was a lot of fun to do, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. That said, there is a lot going on here, and at 22 minutes it isn't short.

Comments

Popular Posts