greater manchester boundary walk - legs three to five

Apologies, this is a catch-up post after I forgot to post the last three interactive maps for my walk around the inside of the Greater Manchester boundary. These were: from Cadishead to Wigan; from Wigan to Horwich; and from Horwich to Bury via Ramsbottom.

As I hoped when I started on this project I should finish the circuit in a total of eight walks. Next Saturday (12 December) I'll walk from Bury to Littleborough. The following weekend, Saturday 19 or Sunday 20 December, I'll walk from Littleborough to Greenfield. And finally on Christmas Eve, which I have as leave, I plan to finish the walk from Greenfield to Marple.

All these walks also include me walking from home to the start point and back home from the end point, since I'm purposely avoiding public transport whilst the region is under coronavirus restrictions.

Leg three, Cadishead to Wigan


Leg four - Wigan to Horwich


Leg five - Horwich to Bury via Ramsbottom

Comments

Popular Posts