cough - improvised sound poem

Being a rational and calm individual I'm not at all irritated that I've spent the first day of my holiday, when I already had stuff to do from the early evening, waiting around for a delivery that hasn't arrived yet (around a month later than originally quoted; and currently 27 minutes and counting into a phonecall to the sellers trying to trace where the fuck it is) instead of taking a long walk.

Nor am I petty enough to have recorded an improvised sound poem called Cough after hearing that President Trump and his wife have Covid-19, earlier in the day when waiting hadn't absolutely killed my chance of getting anything done.

I'm not even irked that more than four hours after I posted and shared the damn thing it has no plays. Instead, I'm simply going to post the damn thing here and finally get out of the fucking house.

Comments

Popular Posts