whalley range, pomona, bridgewater canal + trafford circular walk wed 17 jul 19

After Monday's walk went better than expected and taking a day's rest from walking on Tuesday I decided to try for another short walk on Wednesday. It was painful.

Toward the end it got extremely difficult, and the sounds and movements around me got sort of mixed up with the pain from my hernia, hence the account jumping the rails at the end.

Though with all that said I haven't quite got back to the more abstract and reflective style I'd begun to develop before I had to cut back on the walks. The sooner I get cut open and have some mesh stuck in me the better. I'd like to be able to do some decent length walks before autumn's out.

Anyway, here's the audio account and the text version.



Comments

Popular Posts