stick figure asperger's holiday special scheduled for christmas day

Well, that took a long time. Just a day short of a fortnight from writing (and then rewriting) the script I finished the Stick Figure Asperger's Holiday Special.


Last night I scheduled it for publication at Tapas on Christmas Day at 09:00 UTC (GMT for people in the UK). I'll also endeavour to post it here and to social media shortly after, though those posts may be a little delayed.


Look out for the Easter Eggs. Every panel features a character from a book or comic by someone else. Most are pretty obvious, though the one in the picture below not so much, so I've used the colours to provide a clue.


There'll be at least one more post here before Christmas, when I post tonight's vocal improvisation, but even so - have a great holiday and a wonderful new year.


Comments

Popular Posts