live vocal improvisation performance fri 21 september

Camera at waist height. My stupid face at a minimum. Objects in jars. Percussion. Some actual word babble. My usual improv. Getting hypnotised by sounds. Start stop. Silences. Trying new stuff.

I'm happy with it anyway. It may even be one of the better ones.

Oh yeah, for those of you who didn't bother to read the title this is the latest of my weekly live vocal improvisation performances over on my Tear Fet Facebook page. Dates and times posted in advance there and on Twitter. Videos shared later on my YouTube channel (playlist of live vocal improvs here).

I've been doing these since 25 May, so about four months (or 18 weeks to be exact), and this was number 25. They're a lot of fun, and I've noticed myself getting more skilled - hence recent attempts to do different things and disrupt my own habits.


Comments

Popular Posts