mersey letters - new project

Mersey Letters is a new project concerned with memory, perception and identity, and with the deliberate, inadvertent and unavoidable untruths and simplifications they rely on.


At present it includes short fiction, semi-fictional prose, photographs, short videos and performative videos, a page from a sketchpad, and audio (field recordings, though there will be music/sound poetry/sound art to come). For the future there's more of the same, as well as (hopefully) real world iterations, poetry, documentation of made objects, and paintings. I also hope to introduce pages not in the main menu, accessed from links embedded within the main pages.

Mersey Letters is intended to continue until at least June next year (2014). At least three pages will be updated every Saturday (or later if I'm away from my computer on Saturday).

It's been live since last Sunday, but I'm only promoting it now that I'm sure I have a couple of weeks updates ready to go. This week's updates went up this morning.

Comments

Popular Posts