walk - five manchester and salford cemeteries, sat 2 mar 19

In which I sing again, make silly noises, do self-reflection, visit five cemeteries and cut the walk short with a taxi ride.

I'll probably write or record something tomorrow or later next week about the situation with my hernia. It isn't currently bad enough to need an operation apparently, but if I walk for too long I get pronounced discomfort.

Today I stopped for ten minutes after just over four hours, and again for 20 minutes at around eight hours. That really didn't work. I think stopping every three hours for maybe half an hour might be better, though of course it means walks will take longer than they should.

Though judging by the latest performance and script it should have the knock-on benefit of making them shorter.

I've also attached the script used for this week's performance.

Comments

Popular Posts