walk - shadow moss metrolink to whalley range 15 jul 19

I did a walk on Monday and made an account of it. The last time I did one of these was about a month ago.

I've been dealing with a hernia since late January. Up until the end of April it was manageable to do long walks. But at the start of May the hernia got much worse, much more painful, and I had to reduce the amount of walking I was doing. Since then it's progressively worsened so that now I can barely walk 30-45 minutes without severe pain.

Side note, I've had my assessment and I'm currently waiting for a date for surgery.

Anyway, I walked some roads I didn't know and tried a couple of paths I hadn't taken before. And although I'm out of practice taking notes it was great to do one of these accounts again.




Edit: oops, I forgot the text version. Here you go:

Comments

Popular Posts