untitled bit of writing

Possibly towards my possession project arising from the walk, or maybe not. We'll see.


Suicide Capt. H. Ryder
rise aboard
decline + fold
spindle scandle
smoke lifts

Circle you walk Circle you walk Circle you walk
the empty club
I miss you
Elektra Glide + Fall
who will save are bad talk
are meringue beat'n brainssss rise inflect chase apart
left lift 'n' grow
Stockport
talking ssseparate language is separate
is Rise + Fall

Haggard

Blue eyes Black eyes
sheepless sleepless
medication medication
She
wind calls out wind calls out

I was here in the snow
metres
I was dead from my door
Joris Ivens was @ my door
He brought the wind said whisper over many lands
Cameroon Indonesia Mongolia Worsley Kearsley Holland Ethiopia Cambodia Wythenshawe Burundi Splott Gabon
I said why have brought this to my door
Psykick heard in the Mirror
bad luck
wet in the middle burnt edges
Carnival

Suicide Capt. had asthma inhaler
Illuminati YouTube videos
strange summer lite on trees against grey clouds green
just the sound of wind came down
watching his weight
Mongolia
watching his voice
tone toned Austwick
where are you East from?
Zheng He said everywhere in circular world
Joris Ivens concurred in Sale
East of Chadderton
blown by car alarm birdsong pitchshifting clouds wind

I haven't seen you
raw eggs
Elektra disguised in Blue
all that's left better angels
Medea an older world
photograph our ghost of memory
memory Spektre
spectral analysis
standing wave
distortion

Comments

Popular Posts